Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Documenting My Life | November

I was hoping November will be better but it wasn't

As much as I want to dwell on the all the reasons why November was bad I'll try focusing on all the good things that happened.

November made me realise how I'm grateful for my friends and family. Throughout the month, my friends have been constantly around making the month more bearable. Everyone of them has their own way to deal with me and truly refreshing talking to them. And then my family and their random acts of kindness. Their support is always appreciated and it feels as good receiving gifts and even more when you least expect them.

Brunch is my favourite meal of the day and it seems to be done daily now that I wake up later than usual. We had brunch at my cousins' place and she cooked the most delicious food I had for a while. We all sat there remembering all the good memories we share, discussing our future while drinking a caramel latte. We watched a halloween movie and ended our day with a visit to the National History Museum, I was impressed with it and really enjoyed my time.

November was also all about new interests. After visiting the museum and seeing the 2 million year old artefact, I went to a lecture on the early settlement in Oman. I started reading more on old text, nations that lived in Oman across history and anything really to do with the early humans. I'm also almost done with reading Homo deus by Harari and his theories on the future of mankind. Let's see how long the interest will last.

I've had my first job interview since coming back and I was hoping their offer will be better. I don't have much to say about it right now, I used all my energy up complaining about it.

Note to future self: every once in a while pick up "How to win friends and influence people", it makes a good guide on how to deal with people.

December, please be better

No comments:

Post a Comment