Pages

Monday, November 07, 2016

Dear 26

Dear 26,

I've been forgetting a lot about you lately. You have been the furthest thing from my mind always skipping you when it comes to the future. You seem too short term which scares me a lot. The near future is something I've been worrying about and I try to avoid that feeling as much as possible.

For future reference, it takes you exactly a month before you start losing your mind due to lack of productivity. That's a month including the little patience you have. I'm hoping the 2 years until I get to you will help me be patient for longer than just a month. We both deserve breaks and we both don't know how much pressure we put ourselves in. Enjoy breaks as much as possible. And for our sake try to calm down and not worry much, everything will eventually be ok.

Also please remember our old self, the one that doesn't bottle things up. I've been getting a lot of headaches recently and I really think its due to the bottling up I constantly do.

I sometimes wonder 26 if you have everything I'm currently wishing for.

I hope you do.

Maria at 24

No comments:

Post a Comment