Pages

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Beats&Bevs # close to an end

Uni work is coming to an end and so is the bulk of my undergrad degree. I can't believe I'm just a semester away from graduating, I'm really not ready for the real world at all! 
Whenever I think about graduating I realize my independence is semi coming to an end. I'll go back to the old routine: living with my parents, having someone cook for me, do my bed and laundry, asking for permission before leaving and the list goes on. I really like living alone and doing things my way, it's sad seeing it come to an end.

I'm treating myself to a gingerbread latte this fine morning and look it has a cute little gingerbread man on top. Courtesy of creative costa 
Listening to I was a fool by Tegan and Sara


                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment