Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Beats&Bevs till 354

I wish I knew myself more. I wish I've done things and didn't do others. I wish I had the time to read and read and read. I wish I could travel and travel and travel. I wish and wish and wish but not all wishes come true. Wish is a nice word.

A week since my winter break has started. I've spent it reading, I'm happy about that. Sad thing though, what I read wasn't that nice. I miss reading a good book. One that I couldn't put down because its good. For the past few days, I've been reading for the sake of reading, because I miss it not because the book was good.

I'm not sure what my plans are for 2014. It should be different. I should do more of what I want to do but that never seems to happen. I put these constrains on myself. I follow certain rules and do what I'm expected to do. I'm following this path, timing myself, wanting to finish things without really enjoying it. I've wanted more, I still want more from me.

This place has become the place I come back to to complain. I complain anywhere and everywhere but its different when its here. I know It's easier to track down when I need to. I'm sure I'lll want to come back and read this. I've done a mistake of tearing all my diaries because I knew my siblings read them. I'm not sure who gave me the idea that diaries are supposed to be personal. No one should read them. You have to hide them and keep them safe. I'm not sure who did but I wish he/she didn't. This is a really pointless blog, I've wanted it to be something but maybe it should stay as a diary. Just a diary, to come back to and read from.

Here are some of the drinks I had in the past days when I remembered to take a picture.
Listening to Ed Sheeran, one long track of his songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment