Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Beats&Bevs lost in the days until 324

By now I know and you know that this is a big fail but I'll still continue with it because I really don't have anything better. I sometimes wish I could do more with my blog because its the only thing that keeps me wanting to be creative, we'll see how things go. Not everything has to go as planned.

With the semester coming to an end, dissertation has to be finalised and all that related to the last 3 weeks of this semester.

I'm loving the 8tracks app on the iPhone. A place where you can find playlists made by people in different categories and each playlist has a maximum of 8 tracks. I currently have the following on:
Category: morning + coffee
Playlist: Good Morning & Bonjour!
Track: Little Miss Sunshine Soundtrack - The Winner is




No comments:

Post a Comment