Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Sunshine Award



I was nominated by my favourite Omani fashion/beauty blogger Arwa for the Sunshine award. Go ahead and check her blog for a dose of stylish girly-ness

Rules



1.) Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2.) Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3.) Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4.) Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5.) Share the love and link the person who nominated you

Questions

1.What would you most like to change about yourself?
Temper & patience. I'm an unpacient person and I absolutely HATE waiting which leads to the bad temper. I get mad on the silliest of things.

2. What is your theme song?
For now I'd say "50 ways to say goodbye - Train" and "Awesome God - Michael W. Smith"

3.One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
The death of my grandfather. Its not something I want to remember and I just want to believe that he's still in Saudi and the only reason I don't see him is because I'm in another country.

4. What generation do you wish you had been apart of?
I'm not really sure of the exact years but I'd say the time when Oman was an empire. I think it would have been a nice life to live in.

5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
This is a hard one. I used to play video games but not much I was usually left out of these games as I don't really know how to play. A toy I really remember and probably my favourite was an Ernie (from Sesame Streets) doll my eldest brother got me when he first went to Dubai without the whole family. He was 10 when he got me that and I was 6 :D

6.What's your favorite housecleaning chore?
Organising my desk and vanity. I love sorting out my stationary and papers. I also enjoy organising my make up :D

7. Do you Tweet?
Yup. You can find me @maria_alhinai

8. Any goals?
Be the head of a research centre :)

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
I don't drink :p
Since I'll be nominating muslims I'll alter the question to "Do you really drink coffee all the time?"

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
I have never driven an embarrassing car, not even when learning how to drive. I've been in a couple of embarrassing cars though. My uncle owns a van and the sight of it makes me cringe!

Nominating

 and you :)



6 comments:

  1. Great to get to know you more through the questions Maria :) thanks a lot for your comment and for the award it made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for nominating me, will post it tomorrow inshallah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome girls. Waiting to see your posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe thanks a billion. I have done a post on this award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading this, lovely answers thankyou for doing the tag ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU!!!! <3
    I'll do this soon! :*

    s for sadia

    ReplyDelete