Pages

Friday, June 01, 2012

The Size Problem

My summer holiday started and I'm back in Oman. Now I keep facing this size problem when I come back. Being used to the "regular" sized cokes to be big enough to last through my meal/movie its totally the opposite here. I went to watch Snow White and the Huntsman today and a quarter way through the movie I try sipping some coke and I hear that annoying sound you get when its done. I couldn't stop mentioning the size problem to my sister and her reply "at least its cheaper!" That is THE worst excuse I have ever heard. I learned my lesson, I'll be ordering a medium/large coke from now on -.-

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally the opposite, I never finish my soft drink and end up throwing almost 3/4 of it since I only take very small sips of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I don't drink lots of fluids during the day and when I do end up drinking something I realise how thirsty I am. End up drinking most of thing

    ReplyDelete