Pages

Monday, June 04, 2012

Maria Anticipates: Revenge Wears Prada

Lauren Weisberger (picture from her website)

I'm the type of person that LOVES stories that have a link to success. For some reason they inspire me to be better and aim higher. Back in 2003, when I was 11, I watched The Devil Wears Prada with my sister and I was oblivious as to what Prada was until my sister explained what it is. I never read the book but I  might go ahead and grab me a copy before the sequel comes out. I came across this article on my way back to Oman and got super excited. At first I thought it was a movie squeal but turns out its a book.

According to the article, the book by Lauren Weisberger, will be published on April 2013 in the UK. The link briefly explains what the story is going to be about and I really hope they decide to make a movie out of it. I'm looking forward to see how the book cover illustration will be!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren Weisberger has always been an amazing writer, I as well, am super excited!

    ReplyDelete