Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Plans




I tend to realise it REALLY is summer when travelling plans are discussed. With the public holiday being announced to be on Saturday and Sunday, my family and I are planning a 4 day getaway to Dubai for some shopping. I'll also be travelling to Norway for an internship on the 19th and I'm super duper excited for that. I wont be back until end of July and I'm still not sure what I'll be doing in August, I'm not really sure I'll be able to do anything with Ramadhan and the heat and all that.

I haven't been doing a lot lately. Just reading random things and watching Grey's Anatomy. So unproductive but thats what holidays are all about! I messed around with my camera and tried out editing with iPhoto. Not bad I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment