Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Clingy People

You know what I hate about clingy people? EVERYTHING!!
Those people have a  problem with understanding the concepts of personal space and time. Someone please make them understand that MY life doesn't revolve around theirs. No, I will not try to keep in touch every single hour of my day. No, I don't give a damn if I don't speak to you for an entire year because you simply don't make a difference. The only reason I talk to them is because I'm being nice and I never learn from my mistakes. People take advantage of those who are too nice. Now please, leave me away from the things you love and hate, the people you talk to and what not coz frankly I don't give 2 shits about what goes on with your life. The other ones who go on commenting on every single thing I say or do, get a freakin' life that does NOT involve ME!!!! I don't care how much you like talking to me or enjoy my taste in music and movies, it really is not my problem that you're too clingy and I happen to hate clingy people.

Is it too much to ask for to inhale and exhale without being bombarded with a thousand comments?

3 comments:

  1. Well some people are just nosy and want to get into every single personal detail. I say to hell with what they think or comment in the end it's your life and not theirs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell them to learn how to use Twitter more for reading only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you. I've had friends and boyfriends that I liked at first, but as time passed I begun to hate them because they were so clingy!

    I didn't understand at first so I just turned them away or deliberately fought with them to drive them away.

    Now, I think it has something to do with your zodiac signs as I found out from some articles...anyway, I still hate clingy people!

    ReplyDelete