Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good things come to those who wait

Hello to whoever is reading this,

So far, March has been really good to me. After 2 years of studying abroad without a scholarship and my parents paying for every penny I spend, I received the best news I could ask for so far. I was granted a scholarship. I somehow think something might go wrong. Maybe it's a dream and my alarm is going to wake me up in a bit yet it feels real.

I just finished reading the book "Desperate in Dubai" and for some reason it made me want to be better. Although my life is nothing to close as that of the characters, somehow I feel like I've been failing to be the better muslim and person I want to be. I have to be better its not a choice.

I hope your March is as good and April will be better!

2 comments:

  1. OMG that's amazing news congratulations. And I seriously want to get myself that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU Rummy :D
    Get it, I really recommend it

    ReplyDelete