Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

26°C

I’m still alive. Lost somewhere fighting time. Colours still make me happy but its not a weapon, time is winning. Doesn't it always win?

I’m not sure where I’m going with this post

It 26°C in Muscat, came back home for the Easter break. I can see things have changed in the past 6 months yet it’s still the same. Whenever I come back home for a holiday, the mentality here annoys me. It’s changing, but its too slow for my liking. I hate slow, I hate waiting, I hate a lot of things.

I’m not sure where I’m going with this post

There are 3 framed pictures laying on my desk from when we were younger. It’s amazing how I still look the same. Same features, I like that. My hair, though, looks better now. Long hair with split ends, I need a trim and probably a fringe for a change. It has been more than a year since I last got a haircut.

I’m not sure where I’m going with this post.
I’ll have something to eat and read my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment