Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Alphabet Tag

Hey, I'm back with another tag, this time by Rummy.

A
– Available: does it make a difference?
– Age: 19
– Animals: 
Persian kitty called Meow

B
– Beer:
 Nop
– Best friends: Ahmad (HI AHMAD) & Fatma
– Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes
– Best feeling in the world: For now, waking up and seeing the whole place white from the snow.
– Best weather: Spring
– Been in Love: Don't think so (unless loving my parents then yeah)
– Been on stage: Yes
– Believe in Magic:
 Yes
– Believe in Santa: Sometimes
– Brand: 
For now, LV. I watched a documentary about brands and liked the way they manage the brand


C
– Candy:
 
Hell yeah
– Color:
 
White, for now
– Chocolate/Vanilla: depends in which form  
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: Indian
- Cake or pie:
 Cake 
– Cheese: Feta :D

D
– Day or Night: 
Day
– Dancing in the rain: Yes


E
– Eyes:
 Brown
– Ever failed a class: 
Nop 
– Enemies: I'm not sure.
– Exercise: 
Does walking to uni count?


F
– First thoughts waking up:
 Without an alarm; what time is it? With an alarm; how many more minutes could I stay on bed?
– Food: Time killer



G
– Greatest Fear:
 
Failing 
– Get along with your parents: Yup

H
– Hair Color:
 Brown
– Happy: Yes el7amdillah
– Holiday:
 still waiting for the perfect one

I
– Ice Cream:
 For now, Cotton Candy from Baskin Robins


J
– Jewelry:
 the shinier the better ;)
– Job: 
want to try one

K
– Kids:
 2 would be good for me a maximum of 4

– Kickboxing or karate: neither

– Keep a journal: yeah, a fail though 


L
– Love:
 no idea
– Laughed so hard you cried: 
definetly


M
- Milk flavor:
 chocolate 
– Movies: Chick flicks and Horror/thriller
– Motion sickness: used to


N
– Number: could be 3
 

O
– One wish:
 be good at something
 

P
– Perfect Pizza:
not a fan
– Pepsi/Coke: can't tell the difference
– Perfume/Cologne:
 perfume


Q
– Quail:
don't know what that is and I'm not bothered to google it


R
– Reason to cry:
feel better or in some cases get what I want
– Reality T.V: not a fan
– Radio Station: 
I don't listen to the radio much

S
– Song:
 
Stay the night - James Blunt
– Shoe size: 39-40
– Salad Dressing: Lemon, salt and red pepper :$
– Skinny dip:
 No
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
– Sport: Shooting
- Sex:
 o.O


T
– Tattoos:
 If I could, my name on the back of my neck
– Thunderstorms: scary



U
– Unpredictable:
 UK's weather



V
– Vacation spot(s):
 Somewhere quiet 


W
– Weakness: 
not sure
– Who makes you laugh the most: my uncles
– Worst Weather:
 UK's Autumn


X
– X-Rays: 
had one


Y
-Year it is now:
 2011
-Yellow: smiley face


Z
– Zoo animal:
 Monkey/Chimpanzee

No comments:

Post a Comment