Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

D for Dad



You see this man in the picture? Thats my dad. A man that taught me a lot in 19 years. Words are never good enough to describe him. Wise and knowledgeable, known but not famous and most importantly loved by everyone I met. I always get the "you're lucky you have him as a father" and deep down I feel like saying "you have no idea how lucky I am".

This wasn't a planned picture for the letter D. In fact it was a random shot I took of dad quickly yesterday as he doesn't like his photographs to be taken. Going through yesterdays pictures, I'm surprised I haven't thought of D for Dad right from the beginning.

God bless you dad

5 comments:

  1. Ameen!

    I really, really loved this update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:54 AM

    That's just about the best pic you have taken so far, seriously:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Fashkool
    Sadia, thanks
    Saudi girl, spontaneous pictures are always better :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet tribute to your father! And I love the A-Z photography idea. Very creative! If you don't mind, I'd like to add your blog to my bloglist. Keep up the great work! :-)

    ReplyDelete