Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2011

My first experience with...

... Accidents.

Yes, last night my brother ditched me to go with our cousin. Before leaving the car he reminded more than once to "drive safely". 5 minutes after that I was in a simple little car accident. Its not even a big deal a guy touched my car from the back and it was my mistake. Changed to the inner lane while turning. So anyways I called my brother to come back for me and they talked to the guy and everything. I was too scared to drive back home so I went to my cousins' place and slept over. I'm still scared and not planning to drive again anytime soon although as I mentioned it wasn't that big, our cars literally just touched, but I can be a scaredy cat xD

From this experience I must say I now know the different types of friends:

When in need there are 4 types of friends:

  1. Those you don't bother telling
  2. Those you tell and just say "omg salamat"
  3. Those you tell and they talk to you until you calm down
  4. And finally those who reply with "where are you? Ajeesh (should I come)?"
:')

Drive safely all
oh and Ramadhan Kareem x

7 comments:

  1. El7amdilah 3a salama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. allah ysalmik naba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:34 AM

    First el7imdellah 3ala elsalama. 2nd, mashallah 3alaich, you have seen nothing yet!! I've been in a number of accidents but I just laugh at how stupid the driver was. Once my dad was driving and talking on the phone, he hits a camel n the car flipped ten times in the air. He broke a window and jumped out of it! I sooo wanted to see that!!
    I have come to realize that good friends are soo rare, you get stung by your friends over n over! Family is much betta:D I hope you're fine now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saudi girl, allah ysamik :)
    Haha what i meant with my 1st experince with car accidents as in since i got my license while I was driving. I've been in other car accidents but 7amdillah no flipping or scenes from action movies.
    And you're right family are much better :D
    7amdilla i'm alirght <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7amdillah it was a slight one =) be more careful next time.

    I remember once my sister bumped a car, and we laughed so hard (ma3raf laish kitha kan el reaction :s), and then we noticed a taxi driver who witnessed this, so we felt guilty and a cousin went out to check if there was any damage, ma kan fe shay, wla 5adsha 7amdillah :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, No big deal .Small accidents are part of learning driving.Don't be afraid but yeah, DRIVE SAFELY.

    Best of luck,with lots of love.

    Iz

    ReplyDelete
  7. you better start driving girl or u'll soon end up with a driving phobia.. last time i got my self behind the wheel was 2 years ago :P

    ReplyDelete