Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Current Favorite Songs

I've been wanting to update my blog but I can't seem to get myself to sit and write. I have a lot to do yet I still want to make sure I don't only focus on my studies. A few days ago, a cash machine swallowed my debit card into its system and didn't spit it out. I had to go talk to the bank and it turned out they stopped it because I didn't sign my passport. I never knew I was supposed to sign my passport ;(
Once I get my new card I'm going to buy myself a DSLR camera and see what I can do with that.

Anyways, I decided to update this place with my current favorite songs in no order :P :

  • Marrat Sanah - Abdulmajeed Abdullah and Mohammed Abdu
  • Grenade - Bruno Mars
  • Afkari - Sultan Al Shihhi
  • Gabl Elmafarig - Sultan Al Shihhi
  • Billionaire - Bruno Mars
  • Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
  • Kaif ayamak 7abeebi - jawad al ali
  • Roo7i bligak - Majid Al Muhandis and Mansoor Al Zayid

Enjoy the rest of your day
xx

3 comments:

  1. Awh! A DSLR camera is exactly what you need. Boost out your creativity, & make sure to share it with us, sweetie! =D

    Nice list.. Bruno Mars is cute, haha :P! I'm into Marrat Sanna these days as well. 7ilwa!

    .. BTW, sorry about what happened to your card ;c. Hope you get it soon.

    Hugs & kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joorz, I've been wanting a DSLR camera since a LONG time. I even dream about things I want to snap :P

    I know, he is SO cute *.* Hot stuff!!!

    Inshalla by tomorrow I get my card <3

    Thanks for passing by xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. marat sana (y)
    and roo7i blgyak
    oohh i love you girl ;P

    ReplyDelete