Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Rush Of Memories ❤

A lot of people ask me about my favorite song and I always tell them I don't have a specific one. However, I have this one song in my iTunes playlist more than the rest. Listening to the song today on shuffle brought back a rush of memories painful, happy, one of a kind memories. A lot of things happened in 2009 and this song just found its way to play a big part in making me feel better even though I can't relate myself to the song in anyway. Its something I would want to sing when I'm in love (excuse the cheesiness haha) but really I find the lyrics so... deep. I'll leave you with the song.
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Calliet

You make it easier when life gets hard xxx

3 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love this song? <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:49 PM

    One of my favourites also <3 Just stumbled upon your blogs, great read!

    xoxo
    Nada
    http://stylestationarabia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing by girls :D
    I'm surrounded by people who hate cheesy songs I always had that thought that I might be over doing it with all the cute songs seems like the people around me are a bunch of weirdos :p

    ReplyDelete