Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Beats&Bevs till 291

I've been gone for a while and I have no interesting things to share. I've started my final year of university, week 3 just ended yet it's so stressful. It's to early to be this stressful!

I have learnt since I've arrived in September that Omani men in the UK (since I didn't really deal much with them in Oman) like to think they're better than anyone around them. What makes it even worse that the other Omanis contribute to making some people's heads even bigger. The problem is, they treat you like you work for them when in fact you're working WITH them! I criticised one of the men in the Omani society (before I get attacked whoever doesn't respect my time and efforts -they asked for- lose all my respect for them) and I got THE rudest comments from him! Never again will I bother dealing with Omani societies, I've learnt my lesson the hard way! 

May I dwell on the fact that I wish I was in a creative field?

I'll leave you wish some drinks for now.
Beats: ya Galb bshwaish - Abdulmajeed Abdullah




No comments:

Post a Comment