Pages

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Beats&Bevs till 245

Woah! Its already day 245/365? Ok Maria, breathe and don't freak out.

Let's see what I've been up to since July 10th and let's do it as a list because it looks neater:


  1. Hosted an Iftar gathering for my friends and it went pretty well.
  2. Eid! Excuse me, give me a few minutes to remember what we exactly did. Nothing really. Nothing interesting to mention.
  3. I finished my 8 week internship and failed at my plan of documenting what I have learnt. I had a lot of fun there and I'm looking forward to going back one day
  4. I did a lot of driving :D (not really a lot)
  5. Didn't read much as planned
  6. Nothing really. Thats about it. This shouldn't be numbered..

Here is something not really interesting to know about me. I'm the type of person that tries to avoid people I got to know after leaving and saying my goodbye. So imagine what goes in my boring self when I realise I have forgotten a mug and my notebook at the place I trained at :|
I actually tried once going to there in a weekend to avoid people and found the place closed, lol. 
I finally decided to suck it up and go there after texting one of the people I knew to leave my stuff in the reception, hehe. 

Not so many pictures of drinks taken but here's what I found in my photo gallery



Listening to I've just seen a face by The Beatles while typing this out

Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment