Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy 2013


Its that time of the year when you sit and think of the things you did and the things you didn't do. You write your resolutions and hope you get to tick them off by the end of the year. To come and think about 2012, it wasn't very eventful. I would consider going to Norway for a volunteering internship as the highlight of my year the rest is not very worth mentioning. I can't say I have learnt a lot, I felt it was a calm year.

I'm still in Germany for another 3 days and the hotel I'm staying at had a fireworks show for the new year. I could see the fireworks infront of me from the room's balcony, amazing! It sounded like a war going on though and I was about to sleep (not so fun).

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope this year will be eventful and a beginning to a year full of success in whatever we're hoping to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment