Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Beats&Bevs #5

Back in Leeds with a horrible start. My blackberry got stolen while I was having lunch with a friend in McDonald's I managed to get a replacement sim but the phone is gone. To cheer me up, I helped myself to a cup of Lemon&Ginger tea in the afternoon and now having a banana-oat smoothie with strawberries. I'll leave you with the pics and the recipe for the smoothie


Listening to: myself breath.. was studying while having it :P


Listening to: Young, Wild & Free - Wiz Khalifa feat. Snoop Dogg


Banana-oat smoothie recipe: 
Martha Stewart website

Ingredients:


  • 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
  • 1 banana, cut into thirds
  • 1/2 cup fat-free milk
  • 2 teaspoons honey (the more the better, I added 2 tablespoons)
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • Strawberries (optional)

Directions?
Blend everything together!



Very easy and I think I'll be making myself smoothies for breakfast from now on. I don't like the oat aftertaste but I still like the smoothie


What was your favorite drink today?


No comments:

Post a Comment