Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Post-teen Crisis

Hello whoever is reading this!
I'll be turning 20 tomorrow. I'm already suffering from post-teen depression and  post-teen crisis. I'll be turning 20 and haven't done anything useful to the community yet. I'm turning 20 and haven't done anything out of the norm. I feel like I'm a waste of space and I just contribute to global warming. So I decided I'm going to write a list of things I have accomplished in the past 20 years. In the name of God we begin:


  1. I joined the world
  2. I learned how to walk
  3. I learned how to talk
  4. I entered school
  5. I learned how to ride a 2 wheeled bicycle
  6. I learned how to roller-skate and ice skate
  7. Survived IGCSE
  8. Survived IB
  9. Graduated from school
  10. Got my license 
  11. Entered university
That's it.. I'm turning 20 and that's all I have done.
Bleh..

5 comments:

  1. Anon.1:30 AM

    You forgot:

    12. I learned how to shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't learn that. It just happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL! Love this post..Happy Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Salima :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, Maria! You're just 20! It's okay not to have accomplished everything you wanted to. You still have a long way to go and you will turn out to be a wonderful person :). So chin up, girl!

    ReplyDelete