Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Future Job

I have always been a sciences student and was the furthest away from arts, simply because I'm not good at it. I've always loved my biology classes and got the highest grades in it. I enjoy studying it because I know it's what I'm best at but when the future job comes in mind I just don't see myself in it.

I like the idea of working in an office. Taking the time to choose what to wear. Carry around a chic agenda and be busy with meetings. I like the idea of a job that requires travelling to have an excuse to see the world. I imagine business women to have that kind of lifestyle but how can I get to it when I study something that will most probably end me up in a lab...

1 comment:

  1. Ever considered taking management courses as an elective? You won't be in a lab forever if you've got some ambition. Learn some leadership skills and some managerial ones and you'll probably be able to land a job where you both get your hands dirty every now and then in a lab and still have your own office. :D

    ReplyDelete