Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Blabs

Wearing: PJs
Drinking: tea with milk
Listening to: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

Its a sunday afternoon and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. Should I read a book or study? Or maybe write a story or clean my flat?
There are days that come when I have a lot to do but don't know where to start. When I finally decide what I want to do I lose all interest.

I woke up today wishing I studied and lived in New York. A penthouse in the middle of the city with a coffee shop very close by, the type that has a wide range of cakes and drinks. I never was a crowded place kind of person, I preferred quiet places.

I still can't find a perfect place to hang out it in here in Leeds. I really want to find a place I could go to everyday with good coffee and things to eat.

I need a major lifestyle change. I want to be the type that wakes up early to have breakfast before class. Maybe I should start doing that. A cup of coffee, yogurt and fruits. Maybe when I'm bothered make some eggs.

My flat needs some flowers and better lighting

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, have been getting those same feelings for a while now

    ReplyDelete