Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Picture Diary

I don't have much work to do but I have a lot in mind. I can't seem to sit and organize the mess going in my brain. I know I want to start studying and that I want to clean the place, thats on the top of my list. Lost in my own world, thats for sure.

Picture diary? Might help me tick off that "take more pictures" out of my new year's resolution. Pictures from my Instagram:

A pair of earphones and headphones. Went for bright colours as usual

And still in search for the perfect hair products. My hair is still falling don't know what to do anymore.

One of my favorite nail polish colours. A very calm pink

This was on my wishlist. I decided to get it to keep my iPad warm. 

Currently reading. I'm not reading much of it though. Should catch up..

Last words?
I hate mondays!

1 comment:

  1. I envy you for having cool stuff I swear. Hope you managed to sort all that you wanted to sort

    ReplyDelete