Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

G for Good Morning


I maybe should've posted this in the morning. Ah who cares :p

Well, at least 3 days a week I have to wake up at 8 am. I'm a morning person, yes, but not if I don't want to actually wake up. I always have a hard time dragging myself from bed on modays, wednesdays and fridays. I end up snoozing my alarm and some times over sleeping. I absolutely hate the number 8 just because its too early for me. And may I add 9 am classes are just inhuman, neither lecturers nor students enjoy it!!!!

Anyways my comments on the photo: the shadows are irritating me! I have no idea how to avoid shadows while taking photos. I was told to add another light source but sadly I only have one, so yeah I ended up with this. The editing is a disaster but thats the best I can do. Overall, meh. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 PM

    I'm not a morning person either but I'd love to only have to get up at 8, I start work at 8 now :-( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw :( I hope you love your job, at least it wont be that bad to wake up for something you like
    xx

    ReplyDelete