Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A is for Art


After several attempts of capturing a photo related to "art", I finally settled on this one. I have used makeup brushes to portray the idea that art comes in many forms including the application of makeup. Not really, I couldn't find paint brushes in our household and the only ones I found were the many makeup brushes my sister and I own. One of my artistic friends was offended for my use of makeup brushes under the name of art, she'll get over it though :P

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Well, I didn't know they were make up brushes until you stated it x_x!

    The photo is well-taken, love the red cup with the yellow background! It also symbolises Art with the colorfulness =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lulu
    yes I didn't think of the colorfulness :p I guess everyone could interpret it in their own way :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buthaina2:48 PM

    Wow the lighting here is perfect!
    i saw this as your dp but didn't know you took it :D
    nicely done :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Buthaina :D
    I had a hard time finding good lighting had to edit the picture a bit

    ReplyDelete