Pages

Monday, May 03, 2010

18 Years Young


Turned 18 today. The birthday magic is gone. I don't feel special. I'm not getting that feeling that its my birthday and I turned 18, what I've been waiting for. I feel ignored. The people I thought will wish me a happy birthday before everyone didn't which kinda sucks. I did get the usual text messages when the clock struck 12 but yeah I still don't feel special. No cake, no gifts, no cards. Just plain facebook wishes. People should really thank facebook for being a reminder. So far, this is THE worst birthday ever and just to make things worse my finals (the ones that determine my future) are starting tomorrow, FML : )

3 comments:

  1. I think of my birthday as any other normal day... but with chocolate cake! =P

    I don't care about the gifts. All I want is for the people who really care about me to remember and say happy birthday because THEY remembered and not because of Facebook or someone reminded them. =)

    Good luck with your finals and good luck to me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. Wish you all the joy and success in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squinty I didn't even have a cake or candles :/
    Thanks good luck to you too : )

    Kitten thanks a lot :D

    ReplyDelete