Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Tagged: 7 Random Facts

7

I've been tagged by Kitten (thank you) to list 7 random facts about myself. Just finished having lunch and decided to do this:


  1. I was born at home. That being mentioned, I now celebrate my birthday on the 3rd of May while my passport says its on the 4th.
  2. I enjoy watching horror/thriller movies as well as chick flicks because I don't have to think about what's going on.
  3. Desserts are my favorite part of a meal. I wouldn't mind having them as starters. 
  4. I enjoy spending time with kids more than adults.
  5. I cry a lot. It makes me feel better.
  6. I LOVE riding roller coasters and the adrenaline rush I get after it.
  7. My greatest fear is losing someone so close to me (family members/friends)

There you go. 7 Random Facts.
Tagging:

No comments:

Post a Comment