Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Jumbled Thoughts

I'm one of those people whom once in a while really tries to know who they are. It's always in the back of my mind but it surfaces when I'm stressed out, not getting enough sleep or just distracted. I won't say I'm jealous but more like admire those who know what they want to do and/or doing what they love. It makes it easier to work harder. You'd think "but Maria, what do you have missing that's stopping you from doing what you want or where you want to be?" And my answer is I really don't know what I love or what I'm good at. I have an unknown goal that I'm trying to reach. 

I was going through my tumblr dashboard and I came across this..

I'm one of those people that most of the time cares about what people think of me and in the rare occasions I don't give two $#!%* about what people think. Today is one of those days where I think people assume they know me because I appear the same to them. All. The. Time.

I think I changed. The decisions I've made since I was 16, to me, seems like they are the reason everything is not going as I've planned. I've planned out what I'll be doing but nothing went as planned.

Why can't we just stick to plans?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment