Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Beats&Bevs till #116

I have been gone for a while. I could come up with many reasons but they're just a bunch of excuses. A lot has happened since my last Beats&Bevs post. For a start, my family are back in Oman. My dad is much better Alhamdulillah. It was sad leaving Germany and the lovely doctors and nurses but we'll be back again for day's follow ups. Going back to Oman wasn't in my Easter holiday plan but I'm happy it was. I missed home more than I ever thought I will since I haven't been back since September. I didn't really do much in Oman other than greeting guest for almost the entire 10 days instated there. You realise how much someone is loved when you the see the amount of people visiting. We all love him!

Although I would've loved being on holiday and never have to go back to uni, things don't always go the way we please. So here I am back since the beginning of April. I got the chance to go to a conference in Cambridge organised by the Wellcome Trust on Genetics. Loved it so very much and enjoyed it a lot. Wish I went with someone I knew though. Exams are coming up in 2 weeks time and I still have one assignment to hand in. I just want to pass and graduate. I'm tired of all the work. I just want to sit somewhere with a good view and weather, blogging and reading and doing the things I love. Will leave you with some drinks ...











No comments:

Post a Comment