Pages

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Beats&Bevs #38 & #39

The past two days were very hectic I even forgot to post! Lots of works to do barely have time to stop, breath and drink something! So for the 2 days I've missed I have been going to Starbucks with my sister. We read and catch up with some work till Starbucks decides to close.

The Leeds Omani Society is taking part in the university union's cultural unity festival and I have been helping out ordering things and planning. SO MUCH work when not everyone is helping!!

I watched Lincoln yesterday with my sister. Really loved the movie although I think I would have loved it more if I understood politics. My sister tried to briefly explain to me the differences between conservatives, republicans and democrats but I still can't seem to get a grip of all this. Maybe you can help?

I've got a lot of work to finish today. I hope I finish at least half of it!

Pic 1: vanilla spice latte - didn't like it!
Pic 2: caramel latte. Sister drew on the cup :D



No comments:

Post a Comment