Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Beats&Bevs #3



Playing: Classic music


Playing: Take That - Rule the World

Today was a good day Beats&Bevs wise. Most of the drinks I had were in the hotel trying to celebrate my sister's birthday with whatever we had around us. I am trying to reduce my coke addiction (no, not that coke!) as my belly is expanding by the day I could be mistaken for a pregnant lady. Doesn't look good especially that I'm stick thin. So, instead of my usual coke with my burger for dinner I had fresh orange juice! A cup of tea always makes me happy after a meal, makes me feel lighter.

2 comments:

  1. I soooo love tea, and I definitely agree about the fizzy drinks addiction. I literally dropped kilos just when I decided to stop for a few weeks, but now the challenge is to get away from it completely.

    And Happy Birthday to ur sis :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I can stop one day but they taste so good!!
      Thanks :D

      Delete