Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

J for Jolly


Its the season to be jolly falalalalalalalalaaaaa.. I just LOVE Leeds at this time of the year. All the lights, people shopping, kids getting excited about Santa. You could feel the joy in the air. Everybody seems excited and waiting for something. I miss the feeling I used to get during Eid as a child, its not the same anymore.

What better way to describe christmas other than with santa and candy canes. I love how Starbucks is all red and green with candy canes and Christmas tree ornaments here and there.. The lighting is bad in my flat as I always complain and the edit was an instant one from Instagram. Its not that bad I guess. What do you think?

To those who celebrate Christmas: an early Merry Christmas I hope you enjoy it with friends and family
To those who don't: well enjoy the lights and music ^_^

2 comments: